Thursday, January 7, 2021

Lock the windows and close the doors....I've got to stay away from you....

 

1:45 of gold!

I like the flip also, it captures a particular wistful and resigned feeling I think we've all had at some point in our lives.....maybe even today, January 7, 2021!

LOCK THE WINDOWS (LISTEN/DOWNLOAD)

AWAY FROM YOU (LISTEN/DOWNLOAD)

 I wanted to post this yesterday BEFORE the riot of the dipshits in the Capitol building since I knew it was going to be apropos. How prescient I would have appeared! Unfortunately my internet has been incredibly slow and it was not to be.  Not that anyone would have been in the mood for this record anyway!  But today?  Seems even better!   I don't have a scanner right now, but when I do I'm going to replace these label scans, which I got from Discogs.  That said, I had to share the sticker that came on the record, hence this lousy snapshot:

Sure does!  

There's currently another Inner-Glo/Chuck Cowan-related track on YouTube 

(....and let's not forget to thank Edith!😉)

No comments:

Post a Comment